1. Seattle Sounders FC. Well I really had to choose that as my favorite. We kept the name from our previous soccer team and added an FC just to make it new.
2. San Jose Earthquakes. Nice and appropriate for the area.
3. Houston Dynamo. Anything with the word “dynamo” is fun.
4. New England Revolution. I probably would like this name better if it weren’t for the New England Patriots.
5. Chicago Fire.
6. Colorado Rapids.
7. Chivas USA.
8. Los Angeles Galaxy.
9. Columbus Crew. (I don’t like the logo either)
10. All the following are tied: D.C. United, Toronto FC, FC Dallas. Just boring.
11. Real Salt Lake. Doesn’t really make any sense even if it they are Europhiles.
12. Kansas City Wizards. This is kind of an embarrassing name.
13. New York Red Bulls. I didn’t even have to think before naming this the worst MLS name. Naming your team after your number one sponsor is tacky. What’s next New York Pepsi Colas?